- Use Of Thermal Cameras On Drones In Search And Rescue Operations
- Aerial Photographs: Types Of Photos, Environmental Uses, and Sources To Search
- Wow! Check Out These Amazing Must See Drone Videos
- How To Become Better – Tips and Tricks for Aerial Photography
- Some Of The Best Drone Videos Ever Made
- DJI Phantom 3 Professional Reviews
- An Introductory Guide To Aerial Videography
- The 10 Best Camera Drones For Aerial Photography
- DJI Phantom 4 Reviews- Is DJI Phantom 4 really Better Than The Phantom 3 Professional
- A Guide To A Successful First Flight As An Aerial Photographer
Tagsaerial photographsaerial photographyAerial VideographyBest Aerial PhotosBest Cameras For Aerial PhotographyBest Drones for Aerial VideoBest Drones for Aerial Video/Photosbest drone videosdronesdrone technologyFLIRPhantom 2 Best Drones for Aerial Video/Photossearch and rescue dronesShooting The Best Aerial Videossources of aerial photographsthermal camerasthermal imaging dronesTips And Tricks of Aerial Photographytypes of aerial photosuses of aerial photographs
Home » About Us
Copterviews.com is an aerial photography website which holds the information of Drones, reviews of aerial photography camera and videos, etc. This site gives you all proper knowledge of Drones camera.Arial photography is capturing the beautiful images in the air with the help of high-quality cameras in the drone. You can get the excellent experience of drones; there are many techniques and tricks are used to shoot the stunning video and photos.
Drone is an aircraft without any pilot, and it can operate with a remote. It is commonly used to capture the beautiful images and videos such as mountains, stunning vistas, or some other wide-sweeping landscape.Drones mostly used in military and some special operation applications in recent past years but today It can be available for customer use.All type of Drones supports the GPS, which examined via smartphone or remote control, so it is easy to manage, or there is no need to require any technical skills to operate it.You contain complete information of drones and its equipment in our website.
We also explain the aerial photography tips and tricks such as, use a shorter lens on your camera, professional zoom lens f/2.9, and Fast shutter speeds around 1/1,000 second at 200mm. But Fixed-focal-length lenses are also excellent.There are many drones, and aerial vehicles are available in the market which contains the built-in camera to capture the photos and videos.
If you are not selected the built-in camera in your drone, then you need to get the video camera which provides the high-quality images or videos.The main aim of our site is to give the proper information of Aerial vehicle and how it works, which type of techniques implemented. If you get more details of drones and aerial photography camera so, please visit our websites http://copterviews.com/.